“Egg Shells in Cake”
Review of Strossner's

Strossner's
Ranked #1 of 13 Bakeries in Greenville
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I go to Strossners many times and this weekend went in and bought a $45 cake. This has happened before but what I am about to tell you takes the CAKE BACK!!! We were having our party and all of a sudden crunch, crunch for one of my guests. They spit it our and it was MANY egg shells in the cake batter.
Also, they decorate cakes out in the open air in view of customers and the bakers are talking all over the cakes--very unsanitary to say the least.
This was the last straw. NO MORE STROSSNERS!!! There are other bakeries they are NOT topnotch!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. They have great food. I love the eggcelent breakfast sandwich & the Meatloaf sandwich. Every meal comes with these 2 light cheese crackers. They have good bakery items & a big selection. But every time I go its crowded & packed & not a lot if space.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Definitely the place to go for special occasion cakes! Great quiche to take home for dinner. Nice lunch sandwiches as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Their bake goods are the type of food, you like to take to your room, curl on a chair, bite slowly and savor every moment, The cream of mushroom soup, um um good

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Leave your diet at home and take your tastebuds out for a treat! Everything they make is outstanding and be sure to check out their daily special... it will be on the sign out front.

Been to Strossner's? Share your experiences!