“THE coffee shop in Greenville SC”
Review of Coffee Underground

Coffee Underground
Ranked #1 of 37 Dessert in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I moved to Greenville after finishing my BS and I really missed the cafe culture of my college town and hometown. With Greenville having such a vibrant downtown with so many dining and entertainment options, I've been surprised to find this is the only coffee shop that really suits my needs. I avoid the national chains. Coffee Underground has great atmosphere, good food, good coffee and hours that actually fit my coffee craving cycles! So if you need to read the news, plan your newest startup, write a blog or catch up with a friend. This is the place.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is where my friends and I go whenever I come home to visit. Relaxed atmosphere and great for people watching. Coffee is good, but they are a little heavy-handed with the cream.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and son and I had a very nice meal there recently. We were in Greenville for just one night and thought we'd try this place. I had the salmon and couscous for dinner and it was very good. Desserts were excellent and there were lots of choices. The place has a cool vibe and service was nice. Downtown Greenville seemed like fun and we enjoyed looking in a few shops. I would definitely go to Coffee Underground again.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We ordered two omletts and a breakfast sandwich on a biscuit. It was all very good. The Irish latte was one of the best if had.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stopped in on Saturday morning and it was clear that this place is popular with the locals. Unique and delicious coffee.