“Beer's cold...”

Ranked #178 of 941 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food here always make me feel a little uncomfortable afterwards and it can get very crowded.
However, if you're up for sports bar with a twist of meet market on the side- it's a great place to catch a game or go upstairs and dance the nigth away.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I stopped by to watch some football and have a couple of beers. Nice staff, good service. Once games were done, we grabbed some food to go. Food was good as well but the boneless wings are more like nuggets and pretty small - just a tip. All in all, a good experience.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have been here a number of times. Wings are always awesome, I don't eat wings at a lot of places but these rock! Service is always quick and efficient and they always have some kind of drink specials. Nice happy hour with $2 bottles. Good for a friends night out or travelers going out for a quick bite.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We love Wild Wings Cafe! Don't go there if you don't like wings (although they do have other items on the menu)! With their array of sauces for their wings everyone is sure to find something to his/her liking. From mild to crazy hot and from piquant to nutty sweet you'll find a sauce for you! This is a casual dining restaurant but our waitress was attentive and courteous. We had a great time there.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I liked the wings here. The draft beer selection was a bit limited (I was at the upstairs bar. Speaking of the bar, I didn't like the way it was set up. Bar customers sit with their back to the crowd. Made me a little uncomfortable