“El Jalisco Woodruff Rd”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Went there for lunch today and my food was not that great. Ordered the Pollo Fundido which when I have ordered it at other restaurants in the past it was creamy and delicious. This was just the opposite! It was so thin & watery that it felt like eating soup. The taste was not great either. Asked to speak to a manager about our complaints and was told we could wait and speak to him when we left. When we finally spoke to the manager he acted like he could have cared less about our complaints. The service was also terrible so I chose not to leave a tip. As we were walking out the door the waiter come up to me holding out his hand asking me for a tip. I could not believe that! I will never again go to this restaurant!

Reviewed December 2, 2007

Great service! Food has a little different flavor from most other local Mexican restaurants - I like it.