WINNER WONDERLAND

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“So much fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We went for an hour and my legs were jelly by the end. Very clean, lots of different bouncing activities.. Highly recommend it!!

2 Thank Bridget B

Greenville, South Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“So. Much. Fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place is awesome! It is clean and laid out well. There are several activity options: standard and angled trampolines, trampolines into a foam pit, tight rope, high platform over a pit and dodge ball. The referees make sure to call out inappropriate behavior, while letting jumpers play within their ability.

On weekdays the 9-10 a.m. time slot is reserved for parents and younger kids (age 6 and under). Kids jump for $8, and the accompanying adult is free. Mondays are family nights, and Thursday is theme night.

The only con I can think of is that there aren't any lockers...just cubbies.

It's a lot of fun and a great workout.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank cranke1
Warrington, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Incredible fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Went with my two young cousins who always enjoy it, but I find it hard to believe that anyone who visits Gravitopia could not enjoy it. So many different areas to enjoy and is a really clean, modern area.

Visited April 2014
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Trampoline Arena a hit with the kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I took my kids to Gravitopia for homeschool day. They could jump for 90 minutes for $10. Normally the price would be $12 & the flight time, as they call it, would be 60 minutes. They have special times for younger kids, with a special price. They offer discounts and group rates.

Once I signed a waiver for each child, we paid for their tickets, they were given colored bracelets and headed to the arena. Socks must come off unless you get grippy socks(they sell them for $4 per pair at the ticket booth). The kids had plenty of room to roam and jump. They played a few games of dodgeball which had a referee(employee of the Arena), I didn't jump, although I could have purchased a ticket.

Once I saw the kids were settling in, I headed upstairs to check things out. There are two areas upstairs for parents to park if they choose. There are places downstairs as well, but I thought upstairs would be more my speed. The entire facility if very clean and well lit. There are massage chairs, sofas, chairs and tables. Plenty of space to spread out. There is a big screen tv. There is even a reading nook. Some of the comfy chairs are facing the arena so you can watch your kids. I noticed easily accessible power outlets for charging cells & tablets. I didn't check for wifi though(sorry)

I took one of the tables and was able to have a phone chat and make my grocery list. I was hoping for a concession stand, there is not one. But, they do have several vending machines. Just be prepared to pay $2 for a Coke or Pepsi product. The food vending machine has your basic nab crackers, cookies & chip selection. When we left I wanted to ask about bringing food in next time. I figured we could pack snacks of our own or bring in a sack lunch. The line at the front desk was long so I didn't stop to ask. The staff I encountered were friendly & helpful.

The kids didn't want to leave when their bracelet color was called out. That's how you know your time is up. But I promised we would make another trip soon. It's good exercise and the only "injury" we had was my 12 y/o got a slight sprain in her ankle. We do plan to return at some point. They have weekly themed days, a fitness hour(class) & many chances to enjoy some great exercise. Use caution if you are easily injured.

Visited April 2014