All reviews haywood mall front desk the breakfast area newer hotel great hotel off the highway easy access definitely stay here again close to downtown breakfast staff convenient location complimentary breakfast would highly recommend this hotel waffles staff was friendly lots of restaurants bed was very comfortable
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Probably the best service I’ve ever received from Hotel staff. I would choose this location again. The staff welcomes you when you walk in and they welcome you back when you leave. Very friendly and inviting atmosphere.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth D, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Hey LLocklear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review on TripAdvisor! I am so glad you felt welcomed by our wonderful staff, they are what truly sets us apart. Please come back and see us on your next trip to Greenville!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We stayed here after having to move hotels because of a location change. Nice place, clean rooms, friendly staff. The only down side is getting in and out of the hotel, it requires a u-turn from certain directions and when traffic is heavy its hard

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth D, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Hey KellyAJ1978. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. I am glad you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. If you stay with us again for next years tournament, please stop by the front desk and we will be more than happy to show you the side road so you can avoid having to make a U-turn. In the mean time, have a great summer. Thanks again for choosing us!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Clean, comfortable and conveniently located to restaurants, shops and interstate. Front desk staff was extremely friendly and efficient. They went out of their way to find us a lower rate and make us dinner reservations.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth D, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thanks! We love hearing that you found us to be clean, comfortable, and convenient. We love even more hearing that our staff members are great. We know they are, but the staff is what sets any hotel apart. Please come stay with us next time you are in town!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Check in was in order and I got a room on the 5th floor in a quieter part of the hotel. The room itself was quite spacious and well appointed. Plenty of electrical outlets including USB outlets on the night stand.
The bathroom was spacious with a nice shower area. A nice set of amenities. As is the case with most other cases the Hampton Inn posts high and mighty statements about 'saving the world/environment' etc. Please hang up your towels if you will reuse them. I stayed for 5 nights and regularly hung up my towel for reuse. On 3 of the days they replaced it anyway!!! Bogus.
WiFi worked well. A painful part is it would force you to log on each day and enter the room # etc.
Location is just across the street from Haywood Mall with plenty of options for restaurants.
I used the Gym several times. Well appointed but maintenance is lacking. The 1st day 1 out of 3 treadmills was working. I complained at the front desk and the next day 0 out of 3 treadmills was working! Complained again and the lady at the desk said that they keep shorting out and she would contact maintenance to fix it.
The common areas of the hotel were kept up quite well and modern looking.
I used the Conference Room every day as I was conducting a Training class. Chris, Beth and Patricia from the Hampton Inn made my Training class go extremely well. They were prompt in handling any request and were always checking in to see if everything was going well. Would like to recognize each one of them and thank them for their efforts. The only complaint with the conference room was the temperature. It was too cold and while it was 90 degrees outside on most days, people in the room were putting on sweaters!!!
I am not much of a breakfast person so cant comment on that much.
Overall... a very positive experience and would consider returning to this property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Beth D, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Hey Kumarcheryl! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. It is great to hear where we excelled and what opportunities we have to improve on. As much as our staff is throughout the hotel cleaning and organizing, sometimes our guests are the first to notice an item that needs to be corrected and we thank you for assisting us with that. If you ever need meeting space again, please know that we are happy to change the thermostat settings for you anytime. Additionally, I am so glad to hear that Chris, Patricia and I helped your class go well. They are fantastic and this hotel would not be the same without them. Your recognition is most appreciated. Please come back and stay with us on your next trip to Greenville.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to stay here on our way to Atlanta and this was a great stopover. All of the staff members were friendly and helpful. We paid a fair price here. Our room was big and spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were fresh and clean. The hotel is easily accessible from I-385 at Exit 39. And there are quite a few stores and restaurants nearby for added convenience. We will definitely stay here again

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Beth D, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Hey Joy! Thank you so much for choosing us. We are glad that you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable, and convenient. We hope you and your wife come back to see us soon!