“The "best" hotel in Greenville,”

Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Ranked #34 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The staff was extremely cooperative and professional. The hotel location was ideal, surrounded by marvelous shops, restaurants, and theaters. The grounds are wonderfully maintained, and hotel's open spaces are extremely inviting. The rooms are beautiful, with so much space that you feel as if you are at home. The hotel buffet breakfast offered variety, nurturion, and exquisite taste. I have stayed at all of the 3 star and 4 star hotels in Greenville, and would have to rank this hotel as the "best" hotel in Greenville. The hotel is a "must" stay.

Room Tip: Select the one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Pop09
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Thank you for considering our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg the best one in our area. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your great review and for your business.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were on the last night of a 5 day, 1700 mile, 9 state trip. We had visited with a very sick friend at Durham, NC, and had a lunch appointment with business associates in Duluth, GA, the next day. I checked out trip advisor and decided that this place would be the best bet for us, considering how late in the day it was and made a reservation. We arrived about 11:00 or 11:30 p.m., and check in was very quick and easy. The desk clerk, a gentleman, was very nice. The suite was clean and neat with lots of nice amenities. We had a comfortable bed and got a good night's sleep. Got up early the next morning and had a surprisingly good breakfast. (I usually don't care for the "complimentary" breakfasts at hotels.) This is a good place, and I recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ShaSha66
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the breakfast here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg during your stay with us. Please return often! Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Painless check-in, rapid checkout with my receipt at the door. Breakfast was great- 5 days there and something different EVERY day and all good quality. A bit hidden to get to, but GPS got me there. Convenient with restaurants all around. My only issue would be $75 for a pet fee (FEE not deposit)- that was almost as much as the room for a small dog in her own cage. Oh well.

Room Tip: Choose one away from the pool if you want sleep- over the weekend some folks can sty loud and rowdy...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank GLC1966
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you had a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a 2 night stay at this location during a february trip to visit Greenville.
The location is great,the staff were friendly and the price was just right.
Free wifi,parking,and other perks is what makes Staybridge hard to beat.
We would definitely return again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarolinaCoopers
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

We are glad to read you had a great 2 night stay and will be returning to our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The location is great, the employees extremely happy and helpful, rooms are exceptionally clean and comfortable and the breakfast is better than most I can recall.

A wonderful experience and I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank seesalrun

I would like to thank you for saying so many good things about our staff and our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. Your review is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This location is tucked behind some commercial areas and is quiet yet close to highways and many dining and shopping options. It is beginning to show a little age, but everything is kept in good order. WiFi is slow in the evenings (when everyone must be streaming movies).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank StephenA A
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Your complimentary review of our hotel and location is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

2 nite weekend stay, very clean property, excellent full breakfast with many hot and cold choices well prepared and presented, spacious 2 room suite had full kitchen, 2 flat screen tvs, convenient location, nice fitness center with towels and water and superb service from hotel manager Robin. Wife has allergies to feathers, and she personally inspected and ensured no feather pillows. Housekeeping very efficient. Will be back.

Room Tip: 2 room suites are nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lilysouthcarolina
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We are happy we were able to provide your wife a good room with no problems with her allergies. Thank you for your nice review of our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg and we hope you will be able to spend another weekend with us soon.