Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed March 18, 2014

2 nite weekend stay, very clean property, excellent full breakfast with many hot and cold choices well prepared and presented, spacious 2 room suite had full kitchen, 2 flat screen tvs, convenient location, nice fitness center with towels and water and superb service from hotel manager Robin. Wife has allergies to feathers, and she personally inspected and ensured no feather pillows. Housekeeping very efficient. Will be back.

Room Tip: 2 room suites are nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lilysouthcarolina
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We are happy we were able to provide your wife a good room with no problems with her allergies. Thank you for your nice review of our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg and we hope you will be able to spend another weekend with us soon.

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I stayed here while on a four-week business trip to Greenville, SC. Overall, it was a good value for the money. The staff was helpful and the rooms were clean. The hotel offered daily breakfast and evening buffets on selected weeknights. The hotel is conveniently located near many restaurants and lots of places to shop. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

We are glad to read your 4 week stay with us was a good one here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. We hope to be seeing you again on your next visit our way. Thank you for your business and for your review.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed here for 3 days for a wedding in South Carolina and the place was perfect. The place was clean, the room was perfect and there is always coffee in the lobby. Each day they put out a nice breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

We are happy to read the wedding went well and you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. Thank you for such a great review and for your business. We hope to see you again on your next visit our way.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Ten minutes from downtown and one of the cleanest properties I have been to. Great pricing and includes an "ok breakfast". Rooms are small but efficent and customer service was great for entire stay. Right across from a "World Market" and "Whole Foods".

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Wvfisherman
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

We are happy to read you think our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg is one of the cleanest properties you have ever been to. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel chain never disapoints me. I was in Greenville for business and chose this hotel to stay in for just one night. I have no complaints. It is always very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is always good and checkout is easy. Hotel staff was very friendly as well.

Room Tip: Room 206 overlooks the pool!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

We are glad to read our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg never disappoints you! Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was in this hotel for ten days starting 10/16. Well furnished rooms, excellent breakfast and dinner and unmatched hospitality that's how I should sum up my experience. Not to mention very punctual office drop and pick up service and very amiable behavior of all hotel staff including Liz, James Ash and Neil. I almost felt I am living in a family.
The poolside is also beautiful. The building is made in old manor house style which adds to the charm.

Sumantra Chattopadhyay
Jacobs
Kolkata

Room Tip: No tip. Choose any room. Smokers can have smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for all your great comments about our staff and hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg, a 10 day stay would give you a good amount of time to be familiar with our hotel. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Long day of travel. I arrived a little crabby. Front desk not knowing I was crabby just went about being themselves and it made a difference. Two people were both smiling and attentive and asked where I was coming from and how I was doing. They seemed sincere. Listened to my little gripes. Next thing I knew they had me smiling and the days gripes were quickly melting away and I was happy. Room was great. Nice breakfast the next morning. Definitely would come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Smiles are contagious and we are glad ours helped make your day a better one. Thank you for all your kind words regarding our staff here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.