“Better than several in the area”

Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I do travel with some regularity to Greenville, and this was my first stay at this particular Staybridge. Typically the various locations I have tried have been a hit or miss affair. With that in mind the Greenville location truly shined. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. While the housekeeping wasn't A+ it certainly was A-, which all things considered is very good. Internet access was reasonably reliable and fast. I was also very pleased with the fitness room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

We are glad to read you think our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg truly shined. Thank you so much for your business and for your nice review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed two nights for the Clemson-Georgia game and was very pleased with the hotel. I cannot think of a negative thing to say. The staff was friendly and provided everything we needed. The room was spacious and clean with a well equipped kitchen area, and a good breakfast was provided. We will be back

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

We are very pleased to read you had a very enjoyable stay here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg for the Clemson-Georgia game.Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff and saying you will return is a great compliment, thank you. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were greeted & checked in efficiently & by a very friendly clerk that welcomed us. Our room seemed updated, spacious, quiet, and with a comfortable queen sized bed. Thank you to Jabori (not sure if I spelled his name correctly) who assisted us in some of our needs with extra ice & so on. The comped breakfast was fine & the staff kept items stocked. We also used the comped washer & dryer (middle dryer didn't work properly) and utilized a nice workout room. The location is perfect right next to the interstate with lots of choices of restaurants and shopping near the hotel. We would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

We are happy to read you think we are an excellent hotel that is clean with great service. Your complimentary review of our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This Staybridge still works really well for us. Maybe the 5th one-night stay for us in 5 years...rock solid.
My only watch-out is NOT the fault of the hotel, but I made the assumption this year that the couch provided with the suite is a fold out. None of the couches at this Staybridge fold out...so plan better than I did.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

We are sorry to hear about the problem with no fold out couch but are happy to read you had many good stays here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. . Thank you very much for your business and I do look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have written critical reviews, and complimentary reviews. THIS PROPERTY IN 2013 is a great example of what a well run Inn can be! Our check in was warm as well as professional, helpful in getting us settled in. The suite was very cleam, odor free. The bathroom was modern and well appointed. The breakfast meal was better than most restaurants offer. The evening meals on Tuesdays through Thursdays were more than light snacks - they were full meals, tasty and healthy. The staff was dedicated to providing Quality - We will be staying at other Staybridge Suites when we can because of this property. My thanks to Pam and her staff for a wonderful stay. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Motorcycle friendly property!

Room Tip: We talked with several fellow convention attendees and they ALL WERE VERY HAPPY with their rooms. W...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Your comment " THIS PROPERTY IN 2013 is a great example of what a well run Inn can be!" is greatly appreciated here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. Thank you so much for your great review and your HIGH recommendation. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Everything was wonderful from the moment we checked in. All the rooms are updated, spacious, quiet, and comfortable and had everything we needed for our two month stay. The entire staff is extremely friendly including management and made us feel just like we were at home. After only the first week just about the entire staff knew us by name. They were always helpful and quick to take care of our needs. The one bedroom suite is awesome just like a real one bedroom apartment! The entire hotel is clean and updated. The free breakfast and dinner are ok but saved us a ton of money on food. They also have free laundry and a very nice workout room. The location is perfect right next to the interstate and a ton of nice restaurants and shopping surrounding the hotel. The next time we are in the Greenville area we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you has a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This may not be a luxury hotel; but, it is a good place to stay, especially, for long term (4 months for me). For my experience, the hotel as a whole was quiet, relatively clean, and the staff did a reasonable job of taking care of you.
My room was set up as an efficiency so that you could do some limited cooking if you wanted to with the stove top and microwave, there was also an apartment sized refrigerator and dishwasher.
The hotel provided a daily full breakfast as well as a meal served three nights a week and that went a long way towards making this a comfortable stay. No, the food is not gourmet; however, it is quite edible and at times it can be pretty good. They did serve complimentary beer and wine with the dinner.
This hotel is also conveniently located to shopping and some good restaurants,
The next time I am in Greenville for business I plan on staying here again.

Room Tip: I would recommend the upper floors away from the courtyard as people tend to stay out late in the co...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.