“Amazing Location and Friendly Staff”

Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for a few weeks now and my stay has been nothing short of excellent. The location of this hotel is perfect as it is just few minutes away from most of shopping, dining and very close to major interstates 85 and 385. If you intend to do some grocery shopping during your trip 'Whole Foods' is at walking distance and so are Chipotle, Genghis Grill (Mongolian Cuisine) and P.F.Chang's China Bistro. Within 2 miles distance you have lot of shopping options (Wal-Mart, Target, Trader Joe's, Kohl's, Ross, BestBuy, OldNavy, Bed Bath & Beyond) and dining options (McDonalds, Bojangles, Hardees, IHOP, KrispyKreme and several more).

Regarding the hotel, the rooms are very comfortable and also have kitchen facilities (Microwave, Full Size Refrigerator, Dishwasher & 2 Gas burners for cooking your culinary delights), Flat Screen LCD TV with HD Channels, DVD Player and free wifi internet. The Breakfast served in the hotel has a good variety of options (Cut Fruits, Choice of 4 Cereals, Eggs, Bagels, Muffins, Waffle, Juices, etc). The also have an evening sun-downer thrice a week(Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) from 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. where they have food options to satiate your appetite along with beer and wine. The monthly menu is displayed on the refrigerator in your room. The hotel also has a shuttle facility during weekdays from 8 A.M till 5 P.M. They have laundry facilities (3 washers & 3 dryers), Gym & Swimming Pool

The best part of this hotel is its friendly staff it has on board. Everyone from front desk staff, shuttle driver, breakfast & dinner staff greet you with a smile and ensure that your stay is comfortable. They are very courteous and take their guests seriously ensuring that their stay is comfortable.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area for business or leisure. During my next trip to Greenville, Staybridge Suites would be my preferred choice of stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sudhakar S
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear you mentioned them in your review! It will certainly be shared with them. Thank you from all of us here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg.

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I love Staybridge. I will always pick a Staybridge hotel to stay at over all the others. The staff makes you feel at home. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I just cannot say enough about the rooms. Love, love, love the room. The location was great, near restaurants and shopping. They offer a breakfast bar every day, along with a light dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Linda R
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Staybridge Suites, it is greatly appreciated. We will be happy to warmly welcome you back to Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg as soon as your travel plans permit.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night for some shopping. It was great. Felt like home. Great movie room, great area with pool & large gas grills. Staff was great and they had a nice breakfast. I am from the area and I will be back! Thanks again!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Rathburn07
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. We have been working meticulously to ensure guest rooms are clean and comfortable, offering a relaxing place for our guests to enjoy their time at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this location during the Thanksgiving holiday, Typically its difficult to stay in a hotel during a holiday but not this one. The entire staff was so friendly and helpful. We would typically leave the hotel for the day to go visit with family and come back late evening. Upon our return we were always greated with a warm smile from the staff asking us how our day was and if we needed anything. Our suite was very clean and spacious and had everything we needed. The hotel is located near some great shopping and right in the middle of many nice restaurants as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brenda C
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

We here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg were glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving and our hotel made it even better. Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The staff at Staybridge Suites finds it important to make guests feel welcome. Because many guests stay long periods of time they go out of their way to make it a more friendly atmosphere than your aveage motel.
They have great breakfasts 7 days and also a dinner Tuesday thru Thursday.
Any special needs and requests they are quick to respond to.
They have a nice pool and it is a very safe place, on a dead end road with little traffic to the hotel besides guests.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bob W
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Our team members here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect and appreciate your thoughtful comments!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very clean, modern, "homey" hotel! Rooms have small kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, plates, glasses, pots & pans with small bar area to eat at. Living room has couch with flat screen TV & DVD player. Roomy bedroom with another TV, bathroom & dressing area. Very clean & quiet. We loved the buffet breakfast in the morning and WONDERFUL Wolfgang Puck coffee! Staff was very nice and helpful. I will stay there again and would recommend it to anyone else. Great!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words "Very clean, modern, "homey" hotel!" Your complimentary review of our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The suite was the equivalent of 2 separate rooms. In the living room was a TV and DVD player as well as a couch,Large fridge and Microwave.The other room had 2 double beds and a nice rest room area.So it comes with pots and pans etc.The breakfast is excellent. Coffee is available in the lobby and the USA paper is complimentary. Local calls are also free.. It has a good business center and a fine work-out room. There is an outdoor pool and free parking. It is set up more as an extended stay hotel.The bed linens are not changed daily, and if it one is just looking for a one night room for 1 or 2 persons, the $120 rate seems high. For a family of four or five, one person can sleep on the couch.Then the price is quite reasonable. The personnel were outstanding. They are well-trained and courteous pros. I found the hotel very clean and the room extremely neat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank notmuchifnotDutch
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for posting such a nice review of the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. Your comment "The personnel were outstanding. They are well-trained and courteous pros." is greatly appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.