“Good housekeeping and Friendly staff”

Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Ranked #35 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good housekeeping and Friendly staff”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I stayed here for 3 weeks, on a business trip. The rooms are clean and housekeeping is really good. Breakfast is served every morning and dinner is on alternate days. The food served is fine and serves the purpose. Only downside is the Internet service, which is very slow by any standards. But overall , it had been a good experience and would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Amit K
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, September 11, 2011
 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll be able to have the Internet service problem corrected soon .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I stay here very regularly because my company has a contract with this hotel and does a lot of business with it. There are several positives and negatives about this place.

POSITIVES: Friendly and accommodating staff. Very clean. Nice touches everywhere like bags of microwave popcorn in the rooms, fresh-baked cookes at the front desk, pool, fitness center, dish soap by the sink, etc. Location is excellent as it is right off I-85/385 and very close to Whole Foods and myriads of chain restaurants.

NEGATIVES: Internet is very, very slow. At times it is almost unusable. Also, you have to login frequently. If you plan on using the internet, stay elsewhere. The hotel seems to usually be full, so I don't get a selection of rooms despite my company having a large contract with this hotel. You would think they wouldn't stick their better customers with a handicapped room. While the hotel is new, the decor is outdated. I prefer the more modern looks of SpringHill Suites and Hyatt Place, but that is a matter of personal preference. While this hotel has just about any amenity you would need, everything feels very cheap. For example, treadmills are bargain-basement models. Breakfast is cheap cereal, stale pastries, and powdered eggs. Very little healthy options are offered at breakfast except canned fruit and light yogurt. I recently stayed at a SpringHIll Suites and thought the breakfast was far superior.

Overall, I like this hotel but I am going to ask my company to switch hotels if the internet service does not improve. I can live with all the negatives except the poor internet service and poor quality breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 21, 2011

The hotel is nice & Service is also good.

Their is breakfast buffet every monrning which is complementry.

They are having the kichen facility.

They arranges the Sandowner Party every Tuesday, Wensday & Thusrday

It good experience to stay at Staybride Suites.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, July 1, 2011
 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg ! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed June 12, 2011

The hotel is very well located, excellent rate, very clean, fantastic staff. Basically everything is great except their internet service. They should seriously consider another provider as the service is unreliable (slow, keeps dropping, need to login frequently). For the business traveller, this may become an issue.

If you do not care about the internet, you are in the Greenville, SC area and need a place to stay, then this place is for you.

I have also stayed at Candlewood Suites. I did prefer Candlewood. Larger rooms, much faster and reliable internet. By comparing the two, I will need to give Candlewood higher ratings. I must also admit that the beds were more comfortable at Canflewood.

Nevertheless, Staybrige is a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, June 17, 2011
Here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg we’re always working to improve our product and services and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Also, thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stayed @ the staybridge suites in greenville. for a wedding June 2-5, and found this to be a wonderful hotel. Everything you could ask for and more. The hotel staff was awesome, especially Housekeeping ... The room was very clean!!! The breakfast bar was great too..Will stay here again when we visit family throughout the yr.... Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: If traveling with family, ask for the 2br suites
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff and the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. We are glad to hear the wedding went great for you and look forward to seeing you next time you’re in town.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I spent 4 nights in Greenville on business and stayed here because of the location. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, especially the woman who managed the breakfast area. There's free breakfast everyday and free dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights however there are plenty of restaurants in the immediate area if you'd like to go out.

I found my room to be clean and modern and didn't have any concerns at all. I'd stay there again if given the chance.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, April 12, 2011
 Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals! We look forward to seeing you again here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg the next time you are in town.
Fort Scott, KS
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Made reservation, confirmed two days before arrival, hotel called one day before arrival to advise they had given room to someone else. With one day notice, no rooms in area available for the dates we needed. Do NOT give these people your business!!!!

Stayed March 2011, traveled with family