Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
  • Restaurant
$161
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$84
$76
$189
  • Restaurant
$180
Hampton.com
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$105
$197
$179
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$128
All reviewshot dogsfree popcornthe indoor outdoor poolmeatballsbaked potatowhole foodshot breakfastlight dinnercracker barrelcocktail hourbreakfast and dinnerevening receptionoatmealgreat place to staywoodruff roadbeds were comfortablestaff was very friendly
Reviewed February 7, 2010

The SC Knitting Guild held our 8th annual KnitInn Feb 5-7, 2010. We had 225+ in attendance over the three days for classes and sharing ideas. We reserved three conference rooms and the ballrooms for classes. Many folks stayed at the hotel. The service we were given by Michele and her staff was fantastic. The complimentary breakfast and "kickback" food and drinks were well received.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2010

I loved Drury Inn in Greenville! We were traveling to visit my husband's family for Christmas and needed a room big enough for all of us (2 parents, 2 teenage boys, and a dog). The suite was perfect!! And they let us bring our dog for no extra charge. It was clean and spacious and in a perfect location. I can't say enough about the experience.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2009

I love this place! A business associate recommended it to me, so I checked it out. Loved it! Its only a few years old I think, which of course makes a big difference, but its perfectly clean, and the rooms are great. Very friendly staff, nice pool, has a little workout room, and the breakfast they offer is actually pretty good. Its in a very convenient area off the interstate, with lots of shopping/restaurants nearby. I always stay here when in town.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank brindlelover28
Reviewed November 11, 2009

this was my second stay at this hotel and it was every bit as good as I remembered, Rooms are nice size, very clean, with fantastic mattresses and sheet. Towels are full and plush, cable is adequate and high speed Internet is free. Afternoon drinks, free popcorn and a really good free breakfast. Parking is adequate as is shopping and restaurants in the area. Staff is friendly including all maintenance, breakfast staff and cleaning staff.

I was concerned because I recommended this hotel to my friend who was accompanying me to the Clemson football game. My worries were not needed as this place is as good as it gets for the price or any price nearby. The Hampton is across the street and is about $50 a night more and can no way compare to this hotel.

Thanks again to the Drury Inn I had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank smallmoon
Reviewed October 29, 2009

The Drury is an outstanding hotel: clean, very efficiently run, and friendly staff. The free breakfast (eggs, Belgian waffles, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and more) was top notch. Free USA Today newspapers available every morning, one hour of free long-distance calling, business center with free computer and printer use for printing airplane boarding passes and such, good wi-fi . . . the list could be longer.
We have been traveling for a month--from Maine down the East Coast to South Carolina--and have stayed in everything from New Hampshire cabins to a classy Boston Hotel, and the Drury provided one of our best stays yet, and at a very reasonable rate.
The room air conditioner was a little loud (the room got warm without it) . . . but with all of the other positives, we could live with that.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple