The Drury is an outstanding hotel: clean, very efficiently run, and friendly staff. The free breakfast (eggs, Belgian waffles, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and more) was top notch. Free USA Today newspapers available every morning, one hour of free long-distance calling, business center with free computer and printer use for printing airplane boarding passes and such, good wi-fi . . . the list could be longer.
We have been traveling for a month--from Maine down the East Coast to South Carolina--and have stayed in everything from New Hampshire cabins to a classy Boston Hotel, and the Drury provided one of our best stays yet, and at a very reasonable rate.
The room air conditioner was a little loud (the room got warm without it) . . . but with all of the other positives, we could live with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At I-85 and I-385 near the border of North Carolina, Drury Inn & Suites Greenville is only 10 minutes east of downtown Greenville Main Street attractions, but plenty of shopping and dining options are within walking distance. Your stay includes free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Drury Inn And Suites Greenville
- Drury Inn Greenville
- Drury Greenville
- Drury Inn Hotel Greenville
- Greenville Drury