“Always Great”

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #5 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed August 30, 2009

We go to Greenville twice a year to take my son to college and then pick him up. This is starting our third year with Drury Inn and they have been great every time we stay. I feel like they are our home away home. We will be back next May.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed August 5, 2009

I too thought the reviews were too good to be true, but boy was I wrong. This place is awesome. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite for 2 nights. We had a few issues with the key card access a couple times, but it was taken care of quickly and with a smile. The staff was friendly and helpful (printed out directions for us to the mall, etc.) The hotel is located is in a great location and is close to everything you need...grocery store, shopping, restaurants. All in walking distance!

The suite itself was very spacious and CLEAN. Hotel offers complimentary breakfast, evening snacks, and 3 drinks in the evening. What a deal.

I am in the process of planning an October trip as well. Keep up the great work/service Drury! I'm sold.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2009

This hotel is just as good as everyone says. We stayed for four nights 7/16 to 7/20/09. We have two pets and they were very comfortable. The place still looks so new even though it's almost 3 years old. The pool is both indoor and outdoor with a weather barrier in the middle. We really enjoyed the breakfast and evening receptions. You will not be likely to find more amenities at this price anywhere with a staff that is so friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2009

When the ice storm hit Kentucky this past winter, our power went out. The hotels that had power booked up quickly. We had an infant with special feeding issues and two young boys so 'toughing it out' wasn't an option. My husband needed to go to Greenville for business anyway so we loaded up and headed south.

We weren't sure where to stay and happened upon the Drury Inn and decided to give it a chance. What a wonderful blessing!! The room was beautiful and spacious. Everything was so clean and up-to-date. I had to clean my baby's bottles in the room and I actually was ok with it - can you imagine at a hotel?!

There were so many perks and things included in our room rate which was quite reasonable. My boys were able to enjoy the pool while my husband attended to his business. They actually thought we were on vacation!

Thank you SO much Drury Inn. You helped turn a very stressful situation into an enjoyable getaway for us!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Notice every review as of this writing gives the Drury Inn in Greenville a 5 star rating. I have never stayed in a Drury Inn until now. I will look for this hotel wherever I go. The staff is wonderful. They have great room rates, better than any mid-level at this quality. You may be able to find a room for $5.00 less per night, but you will not receive a free hot breakfast, manager's reception as they do in full-service hotels (alcoholic beverages and snacks), snacks available all day, and an exercise room and pool/steam/sauna. A fitness club pass is provided as well. Internet access is FREE (most hotels charge about $3 to $10 day), they have a business center with computers, fax/copier/scanner/printers, and internet access, and up to one hour of free long distance in the room. Rooms have flat screen TVs with cable. Suites have two TVs. Some suites have a kitchen area, some with a kitchen table, others with a counter (I have stayed in 3 different types of rooms here). All rooms have refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. Hair dryer is included in the bathroom. The bathrooms are large and have curved shower rods. Conference rooms are available as well. The hotel is only a couple of years old and very well maintained. The location has easy access to major roads, such as I-85 and I-385 as well as Haywood and Laurens Roads. Their staff is friendly and more than accomodating. My son was injured in a bicycle accident and I needed to be in a meeting at the same time he had a doctor's appointment. A hotel staff member drove him to the appointment and picked him up. You cannot beat service like that.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Guarabana
Reviewed March 23, 2009

We had a quiet room on 7th floor away from interstate 85. Fast elevators made trip to lobby quick. Large clean room. Beds were comfortable and soft enough, not too firm as some chains are. Free hot popcorn in lobby. Soda drink machine open to guests all day. Pet friendly! Spacious exercise room and nice indoor/ outdoor pool for families. Large dining room, gr8 hot b'fast bar. Happy helpful employees. Easy access to Woodruff Rd and interstates. Not in downtown G'ville, but was close enough that a lot of buses from the local colleges were dropping visitors off at the hotel. Nearby restaurants: PF Chang, Mimi's Cafe, Longhorns, Panera, etc. We enjoyed the stay so much we would have stayed an extra day if the weather had been better.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank kcbatlanta
Reviewed February 22, 2009

We stayed for 2 nights at the Drury Inn in Greenville, SC. What a treat! The location is the best. It is close to everything but on a rather quiet little street just off the main drag. It is less than 1/2 mile to restaurants, shopping and movies. The staff is friendly and efficient. We had no complaints so I don't know how well they handle them. I would guess that they handle any complaints quickly. The staff was just wonderful. Our check in was quick and our check out was even quicker. We just left our keys in the room and walked out the door. Our room was spotless and gigantic. We upgraded our standard king room to a king suite. It was as big as the downstairs of our house. The room was ultra quiet. We did not hear our neighbors or any noise in the hall. The heat control worked super well and was quiet. Our room had a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, an iron and ironing board, 2 tvs with remotes, free long distance calls, powerful showerhead, super comfortable bed and lots and lots of room. In the morning we had a warm breakfast. In the evening we had a glass of wine. All of this was included with the price of the room, which was very reasonable. There is a nice fitness room, an indoor/outdoor pool and a jacuzzi that we took advantage of. It was a wonderful weekend and we will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple