“Completely Surprised!!!”

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I had never stayed at a Drury Inn and while they don't have the Marriott or Hilton name, they completely outperform the national big name brands with their exceptional service. Free drinks at dinner time. Free dinner and breakfast buffet! Everyone is so willing to help. I wish there were more of these because they will actually treat you like a customer instead of a nuisance. Recommend this place to anyone and will be making trips to Greenville just to stay at this hotel!!! Great work guys!

Stayed: April 2014
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Greenville

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had never stayed at a Drury Inn before, but definitely will visit them again. I was coming to Greenville for a wedding, and the couple had reserved a block of rooms at the Drury Inn. The location right off the highway was quite convenient and easily located near multiple restaurants and shopping. What pleasantly surprised me were all the perks of the hotel -- great free, hot breakfast, free 5:30 "kickback" with soda, alcohol, and heavy appetizers, and then freshly popped popcorn and soda in the evening. Gym was small but included 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 & 25 lb weights which means the opportunities are endless. Even has guest laundry. Rooms were spacious with comfortable beds and linens. Staff were all genuinely friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Right by the I 85 with lots of eateries nearby. Service was very good, Happy hour was a surprise,
rooms very nice and the whole hotel was as clean as a whistle. and very comfortable, A little bit more expensive than others but worth it

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Drury Inn with friends for a weekend of Greenville shopping and fun. We loved this hotel. The staff is warm and friendly. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds. The lobby was an awesome home base for us. We enjoyed the yummy breakfast before heading out for our day. We enjoyed the "Kickback" hour after our long day. Great location! We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank suzyf29
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

From the time I walked in the staff was courteous and helpful. Spacious suites, the entire hotel was clean, beds are comfortable, great location, reasonably priced, free hot meals available, breakfast and the 5:30 Kickback serves hot food and beverages. I'd like to add while at breakfast I had a small child in tow. One of the employees,I think a manager offered assistance with a high chair as well as fixing my child's juice. Now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE! This hotel is all that it says it is and then some! They exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank dancemom36
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is really great for families of all ages. They offer hot meals in the morning and early afternoon to their guest. My kids loved the Free Drinks and Popcorn until bedtime. The lobby is great for groups (Baseball Team) to hang around together. Staff is very friendly!! Only problem we had was the rooms are a little noisy from the other rooms. Lots of great restaurants and shopping close by. If ever in Greenville ... We will stay here.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed January 11, 2014

A friend and I booked a room at this hotel as a recommendation from a family member who stayed at this chain in Memphis. We usually stay at Embassy Suites, but we took a chance of Drury Inn because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and from my family member.

We arrived 2 hours before the 3:00 check-in and were delighted to find out that we indeed could check-in! The minor problem that occurred at check- in was a 15-20 minutes wait because there was only one desk clerk available who was helping another guest that obviously had a credit card problem of such. Finally, another gentlemen came out to assist us, but split the room cost to reflect a penny short on our bill that I had to return to desk to pay a penny!

The rooms are very nice and clean. The beds are very comfortable and we rested well. Soap gel,
shampoo, and conditioner are provided in the room, but you have to got downstairs to get lotion.
Fortunately, I'm a " girly girl", so I had my own lotion. That policy could be an inconvenience and I
don't understand their rationale. The washcloths at this location could stand replacing because they're pretty rough, yet the bath towels were soft.

The hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, along with an indoor hot tub. We were in the city for a funeral, so there wasn't any available time to use either, and the hot tub was being repaired.

The Kick Back hour is an AWESOME extra. There were a variety of dining choices to choose from;
such as nachos, bake potatoes, pasta with meatballs, grilled hot dogs, variety of soft drinks. The extra, extra is that each guest gets 3 cocktails, wine, or beer to wind down.
From 3:00-10:00, guests can enjoy fresh popcorn and sodas.

The breakfast also provide food choices to suit everyone's fancy from infant through senior. I
enjoyed waffles, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, orange juice, hot chocolate. Yes, I was STUFFED!

The location of this hotel is excellent! Woodruff Road, in front of hotel has everything you would
want or need!! The hotel sits right off Interstate 85, and any restaurant that you might want to dine
is within walking distance or a few miles up the road. However, we were stuffed after the dinner
provided by Drury that we didn't need to spend any money on food. Whole Foods is next door!!
There is even a Krispy Kreme within walking distance. It rained the day and night of our arrival, but a HOT DONUTS sign isn't anything you'd want to pass up!! Yep, we bought some. (Shhhh!)

I highly recommend this chain of hotel to anyone unfamiliar as I was. It is a family friendly facility and worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends