“Wonderful staff, great hotel”

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
maryland
“Wonderful staff, great hotel”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The staff at this hotel could not have been more pleasant or more responsive. They made me feel very welcome. Housekeeping was great. My room was very spacious and clean. In this price range, this hotel is a great value and everything about my stay was perfect. In the late afternoon they offer light food, which can serve as a light dinner if you are just too tired to go out. I did not eat any of the hot breakfast, but I did look at the offerings and they were good. The food area was kept clean and restocked. Freshly popped popcorn in the afternoons is a nice touch !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ivysmomMaryland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a nice hotel. I stayed only one night for the AKC show, and it was a very clean, nice place. Didn't smell of dogs or cleaning products, I was really happy about that. They were very welcoming to all the people with dogs attending, and breakfast was pretty good. There was plenty of parking, the bathroom was a good size. Really no complaints except for the awful noise. To have a hotel that caters to dogs, it's not enough to just allow dogs. Some sort of sound insulation is needed. I could hear every sound. The toilet above me flushing, especially. Also, people walking down the hall, doors opening and closing, people outside talking, dogs barking. More importantly, my dog could hear it all. He jumped up and growled every time, and barked a few times. It was really a horrible experience, I didn't get any sleep and neither did he. This was possibly the "loudest" hotel I have ever been to. Every sound was heard, even doors closing way, way down the hall. Some sound proofing is definitely needed here. I would not stay here again with my dog.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Greenville, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We apologize there was an issues with noise. We do have several room and suite types that may have better met your needs. Please contact one of our managers on your next visit so that we may better meet your needs.

We thank you for your feedback and look forwarding to your visit in the future.

Hotel Management Team
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Check in was a breeze. very friendly staff. Very informative. THE rooms as well as the building are very clean. pillows and bed are comfortable. breakfast is great. not just your typical free muffins and cereal. You get eggs. sausage. buisxuts and gravy. waffle. juice. oatmeal with all the topings. Pastries. cereal. im sure there was more. They have a indoor outdoor pool. gym. free wifi. free popcorn and sodas till 10.pm. also free food at 530 to 7 too. haven't made it to it yet. because i just had to rant and review already. So far this place is awesome. great for the money. very safe. and very convenient. ill be staying for 4 nights. and would highly recommend to anyone in greenville visiting.

• Stayed January 2013
NASHVILLE
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I travel a great deal with my dogs to AKC dog shows around the eastern USA. Drury Inns are always good bets for dog-friendly, no added pet fees, good quality accomodations. Greenville hotel is a typical Drury. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Big thumbs up for the strength of their coffee at the free breakfast!
Only negative is that, for me, it's not a very good value. I don't drink, don't like the free evening junk food, don't use the swimming pool, etc. So I'm paying for a lot of stuff I never use.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank PattyHNashville_TN
Canton
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We recently stayed at this one for the 1st time. We enjoyed it all around.. staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast, snacks, drinks and dinner that are INCLUDED in your stay are very appreciated. Place was clean, enjoyed the pool area ~

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Haddam, CT
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We went to Greenville for a business trip and my company suggested staying here. What a great place! The staff was very friendly & helpful, the rooms were spacious & comfortable. The happy hour every night was perfect - who would pass up 2 free cocktails and generous snacks. We also enjoyed the breakfasts - plenty of choices. There are plenty of stores & restaurants all around the immediate area and access to beautiful downtown Greenville is easy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have stayed here several times on business and I am never disappointed with the cleanliness. I feel very safe on their property and I always stay in a 2 room king. I love the feeling of having a separate living area and bedroom. The 5:30 kickback is great. I like coming in after working all day and being able to grab a snack. The only thing I would change is I would make it a totally smoke-free property. You can smell the smoke in the hallways at times and there are always smokers hanging out right at the front door.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business