“we will stay here again”

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #5 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We recently stayed at this one for the 1st time. We enjoyed it all around.. staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast, snacks, drinks and dinner that are INCLUDED in your stay are very appreciated. Place was clean, enjoyed the pool area ~

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We went to Greenville for a business trip and my company suggested staying here. What a great place! The staff was very friendly & helpful, the rooms were spacious & comfortable. The happy hour every night was perfect - who would pass up 2 free cocktails and generous snacks. We also enjoyed the breakfasts - plenty of choices. There are plenty of stores & restaurants all around the immediate area and access to beautiful downtown Greenville is easy.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have stayed here several times on business and I am never disappointed with the cleanliness. I feel very safe on their property and I always stay in a 2 room king. I love the feeling of having a separate living area and bedroom. The 5:30 kickback is great. I like coming in after working all day and being able to grab a snack. The only thing I would change is I would make it a totally smoke-free property. You can smell the smoke in the hallways at times and there are always smokers hanging out right at the front door.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed here over Thanksgiving Weekend. Staff was very friendly, and customer service exceeded my expectations. Very helpful in giving directions and finding places to eat etc. The 5:30 to 7:00pm daily Managers Reception can get a little crowded but I assume that is normal.
Hotel has no shuttle to and from GSP Airport so had to get a taxi. Plenty of restaurants withen walking distance.

Room Tip: Higher floor and not facing the highway are the quietest rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was our first stay at the Drury Inn in Greenville. We have had many great stays at Drury Inn's across the US. But this was the first time that I felt less than satisfied experience at Drury Inn.
We showed up relatively late in the afternoon the hotel was busy with lots of kids and families. We were denied use of our coupon and were told that we would pay the price or it was implied that we could find accommodation elsewhere. I felt that I was just a number and not a valued customer. This was the first time I had ever been treated less than a valued customer at any Drury Inn. The staff at the 5.30 kickback were stretched as well as breakfast in the morning so things were not up to usual high standard. So we paid the highest price ever for the worst service we ever had at Drury Inns. I do speak to a lot of business and personal travellers and recommend Drury to many but will be steering them away from the Greenville SC Drury Inn

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for your recent review. We apologize the level of service did not exceed your expectations and do value your feedback.
We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Michael Lopez

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

This used to be one of my favorite places to visit while in Greenville.I think it has recently started to slowly decline.The comforters are worn.They have replaced individual complimentary lotions,shampoos and conditioners with a weird contraption in the shower. I found that rather unsafe from a sanitary prospective.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank lavish l
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with us. The hotel has just recently upgraded it's televisions and will soon be switching over to a new triple sheeting package for our beds in the new year. We thank you for your feedback and look forwarding to your visit in the future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were traveling on business but had some personal things to take care of in the area as well so we had to take our dog with us. This is absolutely the best hotel we have ever stayed in with our dog. We felt like we were at home and so did he. Most hotels put you in the smallest rooms that are either smoking rooms or just well worn rooms when traveling with your pet. Here we stayed in an oversized king room. It was extremely clean and beautifully decorated. We all felt like we were back in our own home. Also the staff was very friendly. Just the best overall experience we have ever had when traveling with our dog.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business