My husband and I recently spent two nights at the Hampton Inn Downtown in Greenville. We couldn't have been more pleased with our stay! The room was tastefully furnished, immaculately clean and the location was very convenient to downtown shops, restaurants and performing arts centers. This facility is also located across the street from Falls Park on the Reedy River, which was a wonderful little park to see. The staff were very accomodating and welcoming, seeing to our every need. A parking deck ($6 daily) is located beneath the hotel, so we always had covered parking in a safe location. If you decide to stay at this location in the near future, be advised that there is a new building construction going on next door to the hotel, but we were never bothered by the noise of construction.
A little tip when visiting Greenville - be sure to check out Soby's on the Side Cafe, which is just two blocks from the hotel. The soups and sandwiches there are EXCELLENT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn