Celebrated our 22nd Anniv with first trip to downtown Greenville, SC. Hotel was within reasonable walking distance to all downtown activities, restaurants, sites to see. Staff was very friendly, room decent size, great beds, clean, good basic free breakfast included. Only thing missing, it seems most of downtown hotels lack this, a pool. Hotel sits back off Main St, so it was quiet. We would definitely return here. Nothing bad to report about 3 day stay. Great city to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn