Wow. Was really impressed by my stay at this hotel. Beautiful inside and out, and very conveniently located. Check in was easy and they were friendly at the front desk. I was really (almost) shocked at how nice my room was. I had a waterfront (river) room, and it was huge. Beautifully decorated, which is rare for me to say because I hate most hotel decor. Wet bar, couch, work desk, etc. I loved the big round ottoman in the room. I realized I forgot a toiletry item, called the front desk, and they sent it right up. The bed, oh, the bed. First of all it looked clean, and had the post it saying it really was! It was comfy and smelled good and clean. Slept great.
Had breakfast in he lobby, which was great. Good variety for a free breakfast. Again, very clean. We valet parked and that service was speedy. Easy check out. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn