We traveled cross country from San Diego for my nephew's wedding at the Ryan Nicholas Inn. This was our first trip to South Carolina. The staff at the Hampton Inn were very friendly and assisted us with where to go, what to see, and how to get there. We did have an issue when our room keys failed to unlock the door. I walked down to the front desk and received an apology and a new set of room keys. Unfortunately, the new keys would not work either. Back at the front desk I was told the battery on the locking mechanism was bad. Security would let us in our room but it would take an hour or so to replace the battery. To our surprise, a very polite and friendly staff member named Manny was at our door and fixed the lock within 10 minutes. He checked to confirm our keys worked before he left and he followed up with us the next morning. Nice guy with a friendly smile, he made us feel comfortable and resolved the inconvenience immediately. Please know that Manny is a great ambassador for your hotel and your brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn