This is a great new location in downtown Greenville South Carolina. I will be staying their again this July. The staff if wonderful and the rooms are spacious and clean. We always stay in a king suite. Breakfast is just O.K., but if you just need juice or coffee it is fine. (There is a Starbuck's real close. )
There is no pool, but this is great walking trail along the river and a waterfall/water park for the kids to play in. If you want a pool this is not a place for you.
The hotel is in walking distance to everything. However, you now have to pay for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn