This is a very nice property in the heart of beautiful little Greenville. The location is perfect--right on the Reedy River and the Swamp Rabbit Trail, just steps away from Main Street. Downtown Greenville is a jewel, and the pride people take in it is evident at this hotel as well. Staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast (which includes tons of fresh fruit) was far better than what you get at a typical Hampton Inn, although the dining area is a little too small. Internet is free; parking is only $6 per day.
I have two teeny tiny gripes: 1. Whatever they use to clean the bathroom has a chemical, institutional smell. 2. I didn't mind the call from the front desk right after I got to my room, but the voicemail message the following day, asking if my stay was still OK, was annoying, especially since I had to punch in a bunch of numbers to retrieve and then delete the message. But those are minor issues. I highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn