The location of this hotel is great. Set back just a bit off of mainstreet to keep the noise down. It's right by Falls Park and the shopping of main street and west end. The hotel was quiet and clean. I slept great. Room had a great view of the river and parking was a reasonable $5 for an underground parking garage.
Breakfast was a bit crowded but well stocked.
Overall, it was a notch up from your typical Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn