“Fun New Years Eve”

Blue Ridge Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 32 Nightlife in Greenville
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Decided to spend the New Years Ball drop at Blue Ridge. I don't understand why the place wasn't more crowded the atmosphere is fun and the beers are great. They provided a champagne toast on the house and the drinks were well priced. We'll be returning soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had high hopes for this brewery and was completely let down as I started with the IPA and it was delivered in a warm glass and the beer was flat and warm as well. The server tried to explain the brewery wants the flavor of the beer to come through and delivers the IPA warm. I told him no thanks on the warm beer and the server returned with a chilled glass and just dumped the warm beer into the glass. The IPA was flat and the void of flavor and I would have picked a PBR over this brew. I moved to the Pale Ale and it was equally flat and flavorless. The other members of our party were equally disappointed in their beer selection and we moved onto Carolina Ale house for some decent beer.

The food was decent and the shrimp and grits is worth a try!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Only been here one time but absolutely loved their shrimp and grits! My husband got the meatloaf and loved it as well. Best shrimp and grits I've had in the upstate!

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Good fare and interesting micro brew choices. Excellent chicken sandwich. Stop in. You won't be wowed, but you'll be satisfied.