“Super good shrimp and grits!”

Blue Ridge Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 30 Nightlife in Greenville
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Only been here one time but absolutely loved their shrimp and grits! My husband got the meatloaf and loved it as well. Best shrimp and grits I've had in the upstate!

There are newer reviews for Blue Ridge Brewing Company

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Good fare and interesting micro brew choices. Excellent chicken sandwich. Stop in. You won't be wowed, but you'll be satisfied.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I enjoyed the beer, I only had one. The house stout. The kitchen was closed from 11am until 430pm so I could not sample the food.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I had the BEST goat cheese deep dish pizza here. They made my pizza and it was not good enough for them so they came to me and told me they were remaking it and offers me some fries while the finished it.

It was so worth the wait. Amazingly good. Great value too. I will go there again as soon as I am back in Greenville.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I really enjoy grabbing a beer at BRBC great stout and pale. I love the fish and chips I think they are the best in Greenville. I have had almost their entire menu and the fish and chips are my favorite but there are some other gems of course like the cuban tacos and the catfish etouffe. Always a good place for a usually quite late night.