“Great venue for Concerts”

Bon Secours Wellness Arena
Ranked #13 of 95 things to do in Greenville
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was a little worried when I purchased tickets that were in the upper bowl, but it turned out fine. The big screens let me see what I couldn't see from far away. The steps are very steep up there and it was a little scary squeezing past people to get to our seats. There were plenty of bathrooms and food vendors, the only long lines were at the souvenier tables. They needed more salespeople back there. I would definately go there again, but would sit in the lower bowl area next time.

There are newer reviews for Bon Secours Wellness Arena

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Loved this venue! Not too big - not too little. So glad that we chose the Bi-Lo and Greenville over a big city stadium!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We came to town for the George Strait concert at the Bi-Lo Center. A very cold night and wish they would have opened the doors sooner. They had a huge crowd at every entrance. The center was great. We had good seats and was pleased with the layout. Parking garage was convenient and easy out later.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had a great time here at the George Strait concert. It is convenient to downtown had plenty of beer stands and bathroom facilities.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

If you want to hear a performer perform on stage, I mean literally hear their words, do not chose this facility. Went to a George Strait concert last night and the acoustics were as lousy as they could possibly be. You could not understand a word he was saying or singing. This after paying $550 for 2 tickets! I would not go back there if tickets were given to me.

2  Thank JohnN1948