“Great facilities, but clueless on handicapped seating.”

Bon Secours Wellness Arena
Ranked #13 of 95 things to do in Greenville
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I really like the Bi-Lo Center. Unfortunately, they are clueless on handicapped seating. When we were there for a Greenville Road Warriors game, we went looking for tickets for Jason Aldean in the same area that we were in. We were offered tickets in 202. The wheelchair would be in the middle of the aisle and would the view would be blocked anyone stood up in front us. Guest services was clueless, they could not answer any questions about were we would sit. Finally, we demanded tickets in 100 or 116 in handicapped accessible section we were finally able to get tickets. I've tried calling administration three times to get a response back but apparently this is not a important matter for them.

3  Thank evowoman88
There are newer reviews for Bon Secours Wellness Arena

Reviewed March 19, 2013

the title says it all... the prices for F&B are ridiculous and it tasted freezer burned. The security didn't even check my bags.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Have attended many concerts, events at the Bi-Lo Center and have always been satisfied. Location is great and hotels, eatery are all in walking distance if you choose. Very nice place to attend.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It was Freezing out and the lines to get in were too long. Inside was just OK. Drink prices very good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to the Mike Epps concert. It seems the cost of parking is becoming more and more outrageous at every event I attend here. $15 seems like quite a lot for parking.

We were seated on the floor, the only real negative to our seating was that the chairs on the floor was squeezed in as tightly as possible and there was vertually no room between you and the people in the row in front of you. I know that it to help maximize profit but it was a bit much. When people had to walk across you, it feels that they will be in your lap at any moment.

I recommend arriving early, to be seated easier. I watched people stand in line on the steps for no less than five and it seemed like upwards to ten minutes while they waited for the people in line in front of them, to be seated.