“A lovely patch of beauty in the city!”

Falls Park on the Reedy
Ranked #1 of 99 things to do in Greenville
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Falls Park is small and special. Water features, winding paths, a bistro and lovely canopied trees make this park a nice place to hang out while waiting for the doors to open at the Peace Center or to enjoy a cup of coffee.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,330)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My wife and I loved the walk across the bridge and just listening to the waterfalls. Just beautiful.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We are photographers so we spent a lot of time here. I can't wait to get home and process our pictures. I know we got some stunning shots. The trails were well maintained. The waterfalls were stunning. Just a short walk from our hotel, the Hampton inn. A must see.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Downtown Greenville is one of the prettiest I've seen!!! The Falls Park on the Reedy River is so gorgeous! It was really refreshing and breath taking! We really enjoyed the view, so much so we had to get up close and personal with it! :) Falls Park is a must see attraction!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The falls park area is a nice place to go for a picnic or take the family too. I enjoyed the shops and some of the eateries located within walking distance of the park. It is also well lite at night when you walk along the waterfall near the bridge. We happen to catch a free concert the day we visited.
5 star for a family oriented atmosphere