“Delicious Tapas”
Review of The Cazbah

The Cazbah
Ranked #43 of 941 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've been here 3 times and the food is always delicious. The atmosphere is intimate and unique. I like the small portions so you can try a variety of foods at one sitting. Dessert is also excellent. I highly recommend for couples or girls night out.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

If you have never tasted Lobster Cigars....you are in for a treat. This is a small plates restaurant with a twist. It's interesting, casual, unique, upbeat, and usually quite. It has not yet been discovered by "the masses" in Greenville and that is just fine. You can go here and have a nice conversation, relax, have a nice cocktail, and some interesting cuising on small plates. The filet is phenomenal, the lobster cigars....my favorite are deep fried with lobster and some sort of cream cheese mixture inside with a dipping sauce.....so good! Everything we "sampled" and tasted was very good and we went on New Year's Eve. It was not crowded and we had a very comfortable time and relaxing dinner without the steep New Year prices or crowds. They have tables outside in the summer and it is also enjoyable to sit outside. I think since this is on a side street, not many people know about it.....but, it is worth the hunt because the chef is doing a really good job.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have been here twice and tried many dishes, i have yet to be dissappointed. i really enjoy tapas restaurants, buthave had a hard time finding quality. Cazbahs is different!!! lets just go through the dishes, stuffed tomatto, duck breast, pancko asparagus, cranberry meat balls, lobster cigars, sshrimp and grits, pork chop all amazing top of the line i would reccomend the ribs or shrimp and grits. being a fan of grits I cant help but say these folks understand grits. Only dowside would be the size of the place and the martinis are mediocre at best. They have become my second fave behind Good Luck in Rochester. I'm now a regular at Chazbah's.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was first introduced to the Casbah back in 2006. My then boyfriend (now husband) scored New Years Eve reservations for us. The food was awesome, the ambiance dark...like a hip jazz club. It's a tiny place, but but the food's worth it.

I've never had a mixed drink here, but they usually have a unique and ever changing beer menu. The food is fantastic. The Lamb is great, my hubby is in love with the Lobster Cigars. The dips and salads are always top notch. Of course, save room for dessert...the Empanada is to die for.

It's a bit pricey but not so much that you can't do it economically. They periodically run Living Social deals that offer $35 for $20. We always take advantage.

1  Thank oldhousejunkie
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It's a cozy place, mix drinks are just average but the menu is very good. it's great place to unwind enjoy something small as far as portions for food and have a few drinks. I like the music and have been many times never a problem, but service can be slow most times.