“Yes, the Pelham Rd. store is pretty tired but...”
Review of Atlanta Bread Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Atlanta Bread Company
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Not trendy like Panera and their capuccino's are so-so. But it is a great place to sit and talk quietly and have a pastry.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Quite possible one of the worst sandwiches I have had in a long time. The bread was spongy, there was hardly any meat and what little there was didn't even taste good. My son and I both got sandwiches and both removed the meat from half to try and make at least a half of a decent sandwich - no luck. Lousy bread and too little meat - though the meat was not good anyway.. The guy at the register sold him a peanut butter cookie - but it was not a peanut butter cookie, it was oatmeal or something.. So we threw away part of our sandwiches and he tossed over half the cookie. I used to like the sandwiches here but now I will never go back. The best thing was a cold coke and the bagged chips.. WIth so many better places around this place should just close.
NOT recommeded at all...

2  Thank music_fanatic1
Reviewed February 6, 2013

They always have great sandwiches and pastries. I would visit more often if I went out to lunch more often.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great food, excellent breads, good service. Nice atmosphere with plenty of seating for families, this is a restaurant that can be recommended for a good meal.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were staying at The Econolodge and walked upto Atlanta Bread. The sandwiches we ordered were made to perfection, just the way we requested and they had four soup varieties.

The place is clean and the folks who run it are very friendly. We like going to places wher the owners take pride in serving their customers, Good job!