“Enjoyed the Greek Salad”
Review of Atlanta Bread Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Atlanta Bread Company
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Adequate, fresh, a little pricey. Slow on the uptake, but our orders were correct. The Greek salad was surprisingly good and we all took advantage of the combo offer. (half sandwich/salad/soup) There's no atmosphere whatsoever, but the restaurant was clean the day we were there.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

My family & I stopped in yesterday after visiting the Hyatt to look at Christmas trees. It was after the usual lunch crowd, but that is no excuse! They were out of several items on the menu (of course the ones we wanted) including most of their bread selections. They had 1 loaf of bread for sale. Most of the desserts were gone. AND the uneducated girl who took my order asked if I wanted a fountain drink withOUT mentioning that everything was out of order but Mr. Pibb. Why would I pay $1.59 to use the 2 Liter Diet Coke on the counter?! They were out of straws, napkins, condiments.... All the staff were standing around having very loud personal conversations. The icing on the cake- they made me the wrong sandwich! *sigh* A total kill-joy of our family Christmas outing. I'll never step foot in there again!

Reviewed May 29, 2008

This atl bread tends to have snotty, inattentive staff, and not the best food. The one out in Cherrydale though is awesome, another of my favorite fast weekday takeout lunches. Good franchise, just not the location on main.

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Not as good as Panera

Reviewed December 8, 2007

great chicken chille soup and really nice place to eat.