“A notch above the burger joints”
Review of Zaxby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #529 of 941 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Tired of burgers? Head to a Zaxby's then. I like the one on Church Street close to County Square. No one else makes chicken like Zaxby's. Tender and moist inside, crispy on the outside, and no bones. The fries are "usually" fresh and hot and the cole slaw and Texas Toast round out my favorite, the Chicken Finger Plate. The interior is "quirky", but enjoyable with the booths separated by a half wall and the black ceiling.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Although the dining rooms in Zaxby's everywhere seem to be a little busy with their decorations the food is absolutely the tastiest fast food I've ever had. A younger crowd seems to occupy it during the evenings but there are the occasional families who come to enjoy the food. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves chicken with real flavor!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

As fast food goes this is top of the line. Good prices, fast service, and most importantly, consistantly good food. I have visited several locations and I am never disappointed.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love their chicken. Good salads too. Tends to be a fried food place. A cut above fast food. Nice interior.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Some people love Zaxby's. Not me. Food always seems quickly and not well prepared, and way too 'fast' greasy etc. I just don't understand the appeal.