“Excellent Night Out!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 907 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Magnolia Park Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Greenwood, South Carolina
“Excellent Night Out!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I had been to Firebirds on a Sunday for lunch, it was crowded and ok. But one Saturday night I took my wife and sister out on the town and I made reservations. We were 5 minutes early and seated immediately. It was very, very busy. Our server was very knowledgeable on the menu and the wine selection. He suggested a bottle for the girls and they loved it. (Thanks for that, HaHa)We were all over the place with our ordering. I had a Ribeye, my sister had the Kabob and my wife had the Prime Rib. I must say, it was some of the best beef I have had in a restaurant in years. We all tried each others and it was delicious. Décor is nice, very clean, just an overall great night and what one would expect. Would highly recommend and will return myself soon.

1 Thank Slimdawg1

Greenville, South Carolina
“Excelente Servicio!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I heard so much about this restaurant but did not have the opportunity to visit until last night.
It is a beautiful restaurant, the food is very good, but the one thing that made me take time to write this review is the service received by the server, Sheila C. Her service is outstanding! She made sure the order was good and often checked on us with nice smile on her face.

“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have been to this restaurant 2 times and both time it was horrible the steak I ordered was a well done steak not a burned to a crisp steak. Both times was for birthdays and they both was ruined birthday dinners. Both times the food was not right for what was ordered. Don't go there if you want good food.There is a lot better places to go for good food. I will not be back.

1 Thank slj2011
Firebirdsgrill, Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Greenville location. The situations that you are describing do not reflect the quality we aim to deliver. Firebirds was founded on the highest of standards and when we fail to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is imperative that we take corrective action. We will be sharing your review with our management team.
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Pretty nice place”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We were in Greenville for a weekend of soccer and found Firebirds to be conveniently located to our hotel. There is plenty of parking and we were seated outdoors immediately. The menu is extensive and our waitress pleasant and knowledgeable. My wife had the Grilled Shrimp and Strawberry Salad ($15.25) while I had the Steak Au Poivre ($13.55). Her salad was terrific, but my steak was very chewy.

We both ordered Cream Brulée Cheesecake which was excellent. To their credit, when we received our bill we found that my meal had been deleted and they comped us on the cheesecake. We did argue, but they insisted.

If in the area, we would return.

MOORE,SC
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We've went to firebirds in Charlotte before they came to Greenville and fell in love with this place. Now that we have them in Greenville we eat there every special occasion . We love the steaks and Black Diamonds.

Visited February 2014