“Greenville's Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Augusta Grill

Augusta Grill
Ranked #29 of 899 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, SC
“Greenville's Best!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Although we live on the 'East side' we still make regular visits to the Augusta Grill. The food and service are always top notch (Joshua is our favorite). It offers a relaxed, yet upscale environment that feels more like a neighborhood grill. Try the scallop appetizer - then whatever fresh fish is served that night (especially black grouper). Save room for dessert cause AG's are out of this world! (Almond Pound cake and Apple Upside down cake - mmm, mmm great!)

Easy to get to with plenty of free parking right out front - you just can't go wrong at Augusta Grill!

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank rcurtis635

Asheville, North Carolina
“Great food in a relaxing, upscale environment.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The staff is friendly and professional. The food is amazing, especially their crab cakes on Wednesday night. We drive from Asheville just to eat at the Augusta Grill.

1 Thank WNC_Zag_Fan
Greenville, South Carolina
“Experience and Food I can count on”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I live locally and have been to the Augusta Grill dozens of times. I can only think of one dish that was poor which happened to be mussels that my wife and I were both having. They were very apologetic and removed them. Had them there several times since and they were excellent. This is a restaurant that you can count on. Just choose dishes that you like and you will not be disappointed. I do not particularly like the chairs in the upper table area, but that is just a personal preference, others find them comfortable. I have traveled extensively around the world also worked and entertained in New York City for several years. This is a place that cares about their clientele and the quality of their food.

1 Thank Rodney M
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful Dinner/Meeting Place”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a social hour for Stella & Dot stylists at Augusta Grill. The staff was so friendly and accommodating to our group. We had a pre planned menu and the selections were amazing. I have not had a good meal in a long time, this was such a treat. Everyone with our group was very pleased, will be back soon. I live in Charlotte and this place was better than anything we have in Charlotte.

2 Thank Dsellersski
Greenville, South Carolina
“Our "Go To" Place for Enjoyment”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We have enjoyed the ambience and wonderful service at the Augusta Grill for many years. The staff is above reproach and food is the best. Last Saturday night I had the shrimp creole and my husband the fish. It was plated beautifully and Katherine, our server is the best. We are going again tonight and know I will not be disappointed.

2 Thank Jo A