“Excellent service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Augusta Grill

Augusta Grill
Ranked #29 of 900 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
north_alabama
“Excellent service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I ate here while assisting my mother in the Greenville Memorial Hospital which was very close to the restaurant. I had the flat iron steak and the wife had fettuccine with chicken. It was my first time to try flat iron steak so when it was first brought out I wasn't sure of hwat to expect. However I started eating it, very tasty, when the server returned and said she accidentally brought me the wrong dish, this was the flank steak, and took that dish back and brought out my steak immediately. The flat iron steak was also excellent so I actually got to taste 2 different dishes. My wife said the fettuccine was excellent as well. I would be happy to eat here again. Excellent service.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank clemson_grad79

Greenville, SC
“Augusta Grill will never let you down.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

August Grill will never let you down. Delicious food and excellent service. A bit pricey for a restaurant away from downtown, but worth it.

2 Thank WW3
Greer, South Carolina
“Comfortable Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

The Augusta Grill is not a splashy place. It is like a comfortable old shoe. The food is great and the service is just right. My wife thinks their liver is out of this world. Quiet and refined. Sophisticated. I have never been disappointed. Would recommend it to anybody, unless they were interested in glam.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank Dan K
Greenville, South Carolina
“Augusta Grill is a hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2011

This restaurant shines as a local's favorite, and should receive more recognition than it does. I have received much better meals at Augusta Grill, which is about a mile off of Main Street, than I have at downtown restaurants. The menu is tweaked nightly and has a huge variety of dishes. Augusta Grill keeps it simple by switching out proteins but mostly keeping the sides the same on the entrees and some small plates. Last night I had duck, which was served with a reduction containing actual dime-sized pieces of sauteed foie gras. For $20. Try and find that for $20 downtown.

Augusta Grill is packed on certain nights of the week (for good reason), but I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for a table, and I have yet to go and not see the manager and/or owner out on the floor 90% of the time during my dinner. You won't find haute cuisine here, but you will find personalized service and I guarantee you'll find something on the menu that sparks your interest. The wine list isn't fantastic, but the corkage fee is only $20 (I'm not sure why people think $20 is a high corkage fee; it's really not). No reservations taken.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank KC042
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great restaurant, never disapoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

We have eaten at Augusta Grill many times. They have also served larger parties we have attended and hosted. The food is excellent, the staff superb, the menu comforting.

• Visited March 2011