“Incredible croissants!”

Ranked #32 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: California Dreaming serves up giant-sized portions of much-loved American classics like mouthwatering, “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs, slow-cooked Prime Rib and the California Dreaming Salad – loaded with ham, turkey, cheddar and jack cheeses, eggs, tomatoes, almonds, topped with ham and bacon. The menu specialties are complemented by creative cocktails in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Offering large party carry-out and catering; curbside to go; seasonal patio dining; late night bar bites and accessibility for groups.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We weren't really hungry, so we shared a prime rib dinner and an order of croissants. The croissants just melt in your mouth. They just might be the best I have ever tasted. The prime rib was tender and very tasty. We got a salad and pasta with Alfredo sauce with the meal. I would heartily recommend the restaurant!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Prime rib was the entre choice of the evening for both of us. Excellent, tender, perfectly prepared cut with a slightly smoky flavor. Superb mashed sweet potato side, with a very cold salad served on a "just out of the freezer" plate accompanied by a hot sweet, buttered croissant!
Where is the "TWEAK"?, you ask. The hot croissant was served on the edge of the frozen salad bowl. Two warm bites, and "push away". Checked other tables; it is the way the kitchen sends it out. Don't accept this gosh presentation!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The high price chicken strips platter has gone from $12.95 to $14.95 with mo more food on the plate (1 side). It's good but it's not worth $16.15 total. They just lost another customer!!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Nine of us went to the restaurant on a Sunday evening for my granddaughter's birthday celebration. We waited just a short time until we were seated. Several items purchased were ribs, fried flounder plate, New Orleans Po'Boy Fried shrimp sandwich, marinated steak, soup, salads & croissants. Everything was really really good and so much of it!!! The salads are wonderful! Then for dessert we had choc. brownie with Hershey choc. on top with icecream, Key lime pie, cheese cake. I did not hear one complaint!! Our server, Erica M was outstanding. None of us had to wait for anything. She was a pleasure and on the ball the entire evening!! All of us enjoyed our dinner. There is no way you can leave this restaurant hungry!! I definitely recommend going.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Took some out of country guests here for lunch on the way to the airport. All three of us had hamburgers. Mine didnt taste very fresh and for the price I expected much better. My guests only ate a very small portion. I was embarrassed.

CA_Centraarchy, Guest Relations Manager at California Dreaming Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for making us aware of your dining experience. Our burgers are made to order and fresh every morning. I hope you will give us another try, if you want to discuss further please contact me at mwallace@centraarchy.com.