“Nice dinner near Furman”
Review of Flat Rock Grille

Flat Rock Grille
Ranked #489 of 917 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice dinner near Furman”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

We had catfish, steak pasta, and ribs. All were delicious, accompanied by nice salad and sides. Terrific service, and gorgeous pine interior.

Greenville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We went to eat here on date night, the service was awful to say the least, I think the waitress felt as if we wouldnt tip well so she didnt give us the best service like she did the table behind us. The food was over cooked for my husband and under cooked for me. She never refilled my tea the entire time, even after asking her. When we left I tried to talk with the manager who was not concerned with my complaints and more concerned with the furman group that was there. We will never eat there again.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Beverly J
Greer, South Carolina
“Cherrydale location aweful!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I ordered the seafood plate and I'd had better at The Tadpole in Greer S.C. ha
They cut the oysters in quaters and fryed. Absolutly the worst I've EVER had. Glad they went out of busniess on Woodruff Rd. Was replaced with Carolina Ale House..... Great place!

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank eddie s
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“A great place for a steak, or a good lunch.”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I have been here twice. One time I went with a group and this time solo. There is plenty of seating and a fairly quiet atmosphere. The 12 oz. sirloin was done to perfection and the service was excellent both times.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank notmuchifnotDutch
West Union, South Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Love the salmon served on a wood plank! Good service.

1 Thank Pam L