WINNER WONDERLAND

Ground Zero Airfield
Greenville, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Airsoft field in the heart of Greenville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Me and my 14 yr old son went to check it out. They have us a tour and answered all of our questions. Can't wait for the weather to clear up so we can play.

Visited December 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Played the team game today!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had a real fun time playing there earlier today. They helped me get all geared up and showed me what to do and our team won almost every game! I am going to come back here all the time! I would recommend this to anyone who is up for a challenge. Meet me in the sniper tower!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Rocky M
Greer, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place, fun for all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a great time here, would highly recommend it. The field was a good size, had great places to hide. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The rates to play were great.

Visited October 2013