“Airsoft field in the heart of Greenville”
Review of Ground Zero Airfield - CLOSED

Ground Zero Airfield
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Me and my 14 yr old son went to check it out. They have us a tour and answered all of our questions. Can't wait for the weather to clear up so we can play.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had a real fun time playing there earlier today. They helped me get all geared up and showed me what to do and our team won almost every game! I am going to come back here all the time! I would recommend this to anyone who is up for a challenge. Meet me in the sniper tower!

3  Thank Rocky M
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a great time here, would highly recommend it. The field was a good size, had great places to hide. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The rates to play were great.

1  Thank TaylorRoberts