“Easy Catering!”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #175 of 927 Restaurants in Greenville
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
“Easy Catering!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have worked with Chicken Salad Chick multiples time to set up catering for meetings ranging from 3 to 30 guests. Chicken Salad Chick always delivers on time with the correct order. Their fresh food and easy to eat potion sizes are perfect for anything from corporate meeting catering needs to quick luncheons for a bridal party while getting ready for the wedding. Not only do I recommend their catering, but it's a wonderfully refreshing lunch during a busy day- they have so many options that you are always satisfied.

Taylors, South Carolina
“Addicting.”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great option for quick lunch, take out, they have pounds to go (I've used many times for dinner party hors d'oeuvres), easy snack to keep in the fridge....options are endless...only problem is once you start you just can't stop, which really isn't a problem at all because it is so darn tasty!

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly Surprised!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was raised in the south but never really cared for Chicken Salad. As a kid, I think I was afraid of mayonnaise. That carried into my adult life, until a friend of mine dragged to Chicken Salad Chick, shortly after their grand opening. I ordered the Chick Trio and choose a few fruit and nut variations. I nervously took my first bite and was pleasantly surprised at the flavor and freshness. I would have to say my favorite is Fancy Nancy. It's a blend of fuji apples, pecans and seedless grapes. I was also impressed with their fruit cup. Most places give you one strawberry, one grape and the rest is melon of some sort. They do not skimp on the good stuff. The fruit cup is full of berries and grapes. I loved it. I have been back numerous times during lunch to pick up one of their on-the-run chicken salad bowls. They come in every flavor and are a great substitute if you're on a paleo diet. I would definitely recommend Chicken Salad Chick.

1 Thank LonTravDon
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The food was very good and the service was excellent. I especially liked the "Sassy Scottie" chicken salad and the broccoli salad.

• Visited March 2014
Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
“Best Ever”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

If you like chicken salad, you'll love Chicken Salad Chick. The basic chicken salad is great, but all the varieties are even better. Whether you like your salad fruity or spicy or anywhere in between, you will find what you want. On top of that, they have the best broccoli salad I've ever tasted. My wife really likes the grape salad, too. (I have to admit that I agree with her.) You can even get the chicken salad and sides in bulk to go. It really doesn't get much better.