“Horrible doesn't even start to describe this experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Which Wich of Greenridge
Ranked #220 of 914 Restaurants in Greenville
“Horrible doesn't even start to describe this experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the pastrami on rye because the picture looked so good. Came out after 10 minutes the bread was stale crumbled when I bit into it. The pastrami was microwaved, salty, dry. It had two squirts of mustard on it. When I complained they gave me more mustard. I had to throw out a 9.00 sandwich. Stay away eat elsewhere

• Visited May 2014

“Great sandwich shop”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Ingredients are fresh. Great place to get a salad as well as sandwich (any sandwich can be made into a salad). My favs to make a salad are the grinder and chicken. The manager is friendly and helpful; they are quick to fix any inaccuracies.

• Visited April 2014
Greenville
“Great sandwiches! Quality ingredients! Fantastic Service!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Which Wich is one of my favorite places to go for lunch or dinner. There are so many different choices and varieties. It is great for picky eaters (like myself) because you choose EXACTLY what you want on your Wich! The manager is a very nice guy. I had an problem with an order one time and wrote about it on a survey. Within a day he contacted me and offered to give me a free wich at no cost for the trouble. I recommend this to many guests who stay at the hotel that I work at. Two FULL thumbs up!

• Visited February 2014
Greer, South Carolina
“Amazing Sandwiches!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Forget Subway!! They are awful! Jersey Mike's is ok some days! Which Wich makes very fresh sandwiches while you wait! I Love Them! Their Caprese Sandwich is Amazing! If you have never been - and you want a tasty sandwich.....CHECK THEM OUT! In Greenridge - right off Woodruff Rd - next to Mimi's Cafe! YUMMYLICIOUS!

• Visited November 2013