“Incredible Meal and Service”

Da Vinci's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Vinci's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 934 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

What a hidden gem in Greenvile. Strange location...hidden in corner of a strip mall of Pleasantburg...but once inside your are transported to Italy. Fresh pasta, limoncello, filet with cognac sauce...all perfect. My favorite was the fresh papperdell pasta with boar ragu. I finished every last bite. My son's apple tart with vanilla gelato was the second runner up when it comes to favorites of the night.
Another pleasant surprise was the wine list. Great variety and good price range.
We will be back for many occasions and also just for happy hour and apps to get an Italian fix!

1  Thank Cwoodward74

Reviewed May 7, 2014

A friend suggested we try Da Vincis. First, you should know this is an upscale restaurant with decor, service and food that all match as well as higher prices. The nice surprise was this restaurant was much more than we expected. A really nice dining experience. I had the osso bucco and my wife had veal. Our daughter loves sphagetti and all the dishes were excellent as were the sauces.

The staff is very attentive and friendly. The wine list includes more wines than listed on the web site and it is well balanced from lower tier to a higher tier selection. Someone has taken the time to list wines/grapes that fit their menu. We would return due to the high quality.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Hands down Greenville's best. Amazing for a nice dinner or just a quick upscale drink at the bar. Delicious food, top notch service and pleasant atmosphere. The restaurant is very small and fills up FAST, so be sure you make reservations in advance. Certainly not the least expensive option in town but literally worth every penny!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Wow...my wife and I, plus friends just returned from a fabulous dinner at Da Vinci's...pleasant atmosphere, professional service and just delicious food. My wife and I had the two veal chop menu items and loved their preparations which allowed maximum flavors, perfect quantity of sauces while not attempting to disguise the main course. The primi course we ordered and shared was pasta pappardelle served with wild boar ragu and it was very reminiscent of our winter season meals in Tuscany, really delicious.
Overall, Da Vinci's is one of the very best restaurant's in Greenville, in our opinion.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Went on a suggestion from a friend. Glad we did. After spending several weeks in Italy last year, we needed some decent Italian food- or as close as possible in the USA - Greenville. Da Vinci's does a very good job of bringing the flavors and taste of northern Italy to the table. Food was served hot and of a comfortable portion. Soups were very good and the veal great. I thought the sauce could have been a bit more concentrated, but that is just because I like thick sauces that have boiled down to concentrate the flavor. Dessert was reasonable. Would like to try the apple tart with cinnamon gelato - next time. Gelato was good and the Creme Brûlée tasty. Other viewers reports on a small place are right, but it allows a decent service and the wait staff was outstanding. Make a reservation and go - or just try lunch and book a table for dinner afterwards.