“Above Average Italian chain”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #390 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I usually have the Build your own Pasta but they have a great new low cal grilled chicken plate with marinara pasta that I have had the last couple of times. The bread is great! Service is always good.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I love the food in these places but portions appear to be getting smaller and more expensive.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My wife and I stopped in for a casual dinner. She tried something new - a roasted eggplant and pasta dish and I tried the chicken parm. I was very disappointed with mine as it had no flavor and was overcooked (charred in places). When we recieved the check I noticed that my chicken parm was 'comped'. I asked our waitress about it and she had not noticed that deduction and when she asked -- it turns out that the chef/manager who had delivered our food noticed that it was cooked beyond how he would have prepared it and did not want to take it away so he made a point of 'comping' it. We'll definitely return based on his honesty and the service. By the way my wife enjoyed the Malbec as well.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Mushroom Ravioli was excellent. Service was mediocre at best. Waiter took our order, brought our food and we did not see him again until my husband asked another waiter to have him bring our check.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Rich food with long wait lines. Better italian restaurants in Greenville.