“Pizza is amazing and so is the service.”

Pizza City New York Style
Ranked #272 of 941 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I would eat here everyday if I could. When I lived in greenville I would eat here 3-4 times a week. The people are friendly and the pizza is, most importantly, REAL! They make their own dough. It is not like the slop papa johns produces. Good prices, good people, great food! This place deserves a medal for what they do.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Beware. There was a live roach in the antipasto salad. If you look at SCDHEC.net type in rating, you will see they received a score of 88 which means bugs/violations found that could harm patrons. After a second scheduled inspection they received a 100. Bug was found two months later.

1  Thank Lynswife
Reviewed July 21, 2013

First i would like to say we have ordered from this place many times.Never an issue good food.Tonight we ordered a pizza with banana peppers along with other items on it and it was hot like jalapeno peppers.My family does not do hot.Maybe it's just me but i have never had a "hot" banana pepper any where i have order them.So i called the store and told them about it and she basically told me the manager or the person in charge was Mexican and does not speak English?Also his banana peppers have always been hot and basically live with it.This kind of bad customer relations is why they will never get another dime from me.$40.00 dollars with tip in the trash and i can't even speak with someone in English about my issue?Never again!!!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Grabbing a pizza and beer here is awesome!! Pizza was HUGE and tasty. Love new york style pizza!! Garlic twists were amazing YUM

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

If you like cardboard then you love there crust. Just like many great city's in the south we now get Northers that come down here try and bring their home town pizza. So here we go again another New Yorker that wants to prove their way is better, it's not even close! Pizza Hut has this place bet!

1  Thank Fred P