“Buffet Lunch”
Review of Sushi Hana

Sushi Hana
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Hana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #322 of 914 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Japanese cuisine
Duncan, South Carolina, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Buffet Lunch”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The weekend lunch is buffet, it is the best value around, sushi and a lot more. Good service, nice atmosphere.

Visited August 2013

Columbia, South Carolina
“Sushi good, but thats it.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really enjoy their sushi and it is reasonably priced. But, I would avoid their regular menu items. I had the Salmon. It was super thin and dry. Everything on the plate was not very good and mostly overcooked. The service is always very good though.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've been there because a friend told me that the place is really good !

And it is. Nice atmosphere. Nice food ! Warm welcome !

Just missed a cherry coke !

I would return !

• Visited May 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“They do it well”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have been there on a number of occasions, but more recently we went for Mothers Day. I never knew they had a Sunday Buffet, but the prices were reasonable and the sushi was still good. I watched some guy walk back to his table with at least 10 pieces of sashimi and then return.

The fried food they had available tasted good, but we usually go to a sushi place to remove ourselves from the breads and fried food;)

It is my wifes go to place for sushi in the area and I recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
Easley, South Carolina
“Good Food Not Good Service”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Sushi Hana has changed hands over the many years that it has been in Greenville. I can say it has seen better years but it still keeps on going. The sushi is about the best to be found in Greenville. Used to be much better but I still think its pretty good.
The wait staff has had a lot of turnover and they are slow. Don't be in a hurry if you go here cause they are not fast at all. They do have wonderful early bird special if you get there before 630 during the week and they have a weekend lunch buffett that is pretty good. Prices are pretty good on the early bird and buffett but can get pretty high if you order al la carte.
I still eat here often as it does have the best sushi around here.

• Visited April 2013