“All Around Excellent”

Food= Above Excellent
Service=Excellent
Value=Excellent
Atmosphere=Perfect

The bar is excellent too. Very classy.

They do need to update their website - could show more pics to people especially since it is so nice.

4  Thank Jason T

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been here a few times, but my last meal was the best and healthiest. I had previously tried their cabbage lasagna, but it had too much cheese to my liking. I also knew that they would substitute veggies for pasta (ask for minimal oil) for $1 extra. But this time, I had the chicken/veggie dish without the chicken, with a pasta/marinara side, for only about $10! Salad included of course...it's best to pass on those white rolls if you can. Dinner was excellent and service was great, although the restaurant wasn't busy on this occasion (which is unusual).

3  Thank Alive2332
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have been here 3 times, it's been excellent every time. This last time I ate at the bar (traveling alone) the bartenders were wonderful. The food has been great, Saltimboco, Chicken Parm, both great.

The rolls are to die for.

3  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Portofinol's is just a short hop from the Grenville Hilton where I was staying. It is in a shopping center but had the feel of a larger stand-alone restaurant. The menu was wonderful, service was excellent and everyone in my party thought their food was well prepared. To round off a good dining experience, pricing was surprisingly modest. If you are in the mood for Italian cuisine, I don't think you will be disappointed in Portofino's.

3  Thank dbjennings
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Always good food here. The rolls and salad are probably better than any other restaurant around and they come with every meal. Great Italian standards but I really, really love the Franceses - chicken, shrimp or a couple others.

4  Thank Bruce_n_Kathie