“Great time”

Trio a Brick Oven Cafe
Ranked #22 of 899 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food was wonderful, my husband LOVES the chicken pizza and I had a delightful salad. Service was a bit spotty, but understandable because it was so busy.

• Visited April 2014

Greenville, South Carolina
“Tasty, delightful Menu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten lunch here several times. Never been disappointed. Last week, dined with B&SIL at dinner. Although a Friday, there was no wait and the selections are mouth-watering. Sit toward the front. The open kitchen can be a bit noisy. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited May 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Nice atmosphere and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I was in Greenville on a business trip and visiting my son who attends college in the area. The place was busy thus we gave it a try. Great and friendly service, and even better food. I had the Asian salad while my son had a pasta dish. We were both happy and full. Try it for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Franklin, North Carolina
“Mediocre pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I was really expecting to be wowed. The crust was nothing special, nor were the toppings. It was super speedily delivered to our table, which was nice. Packed in like sardines, with the wait staff bumping my chair every three minutes...that didn't help.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Food was great, we had lobster ravioli and veggie lasagna. Lots of flavor. Good variety of craft beers. Service was first rate. Will be back the next time we return to Greenville.

• Visited April 2014