“Bland food good salad ” 3 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #226 of 900 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Carolina
“Bland food good salad ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I went here with my family for new year dinner and the food was totally bland. No taste at all. I ordered capellini pomodoro and told them to put vegetables like broccoli, carrots, onions and mushrooms. They brought it with just 4 piece of raw broccoli on top of the pasta. Had no taste in it.
The salad and breadstick were good.
They have increased prices on every entrees and they are about $ 14 or more. Can get quite expensive for a family of five.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great visit -- new item that my wife loves !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

It has been some time since my wife and I have been to Olive Garden and stopped in recently. I got my usual shrimp scampi and it was good as always. I noticed the description for Seafood Brodetto and suggested it to my wife. She was planning on having the minestrone soup and salad but decided the description sounded tasty. She raved about it from the first spoonful until the last morsel. She said it was the best meal she has had at any Olive Garden since the early '80s when we ate at the Winter Park, Florida location. She said we'll definitely be back for another visit soon.

Our waitress was very attentive and it was a truly enjoyable experience.

• Visited December 2013
Falkville
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Olive Garden's are all about the same, so far as food quality goes. The service was very good. They pour a little more wine in the glass than most places (:-)
I didn't like where I was seated, right next to the servers register. The servers seemed to huddle in that area and it was unnerving to have them so close. Probably would be a good idea to have a solid wall between them and that area.

Visited November 2013
Sea Island, Georgia
“Awful and Getting Worse”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

After our last trip to the OG on Laurens Rd, we promised ourselves we would not go back. But unfortunately, we did tonight. Service was slow, my wifes salmon was so over cooked that it didn't even look like a piece of fish. The waitress took it back and said the next piece would be ready in 15 minutes. It too was over cooked. In the meantime, my pasta was old and dry with a thick gluey cheese sauce poured over top. I am literally trying not to throw up as I write this. When we got there, employees were on break smoking at the benches out front and when we left, employees were on break smoking at the benches out front. Funny too is that the exit takes you past the rear door and a manger was there puffing away. This was without a doubt our last visit.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“I have been to a few different Olive Gardens but this time was different.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I and my fiance have both worked in the food service industry and managed so I like to think we have quite high expectations we had a 1 minute wait on a busy friday night with the perfect server friendly but not obnoxious but obviously very quick as well as forward thinking had to ask for very little with a perfect experience I've never had better service in an olive garden.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!