“Three strikes”

Good for: Large groups
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Three strikes”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been going to this Olive Garden for years, but over the past year we are less and less impressed each time. I believe this was our last visit, as the quality of service continues to drop. For a weekend evening, we walked right in-which was a shock. You would think with the low volume of customers we wouldn't have to wait about 5 minutes for our drink order to be taken. It took a long time for our appetizer to be delivered and then it was cold. When we finally received our salad and breadsticks, the entrees where delivered about 2 minutes later, so we didn't get to enjoy our salads. Nobody offered to remove any empty plates from our table and refills were not offered-we had to ask a waiter who was not ours for drink refills. I know everyone has a bad day, but this was our third bad day experience in recent months.

• Visited April 2013

Pickens, South Carolina
“Great Tour of Italy”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was really good, although the service can be a little sketchy if they are really busy or have a big party like a ball team or tour arrive at the same time you come. Avoid the triple layer chocolate cake as it is a little dry.

Visited February 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Was a pleasant lunch”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a fairly light lunch, something with salad. I don't normally think of Olive Garden as their "Italian" food is usually not my favorite but they have a nice soup and salad combo and we were near enough to stop there. It was very nice. The waiter was attentive and pleasant. The food was good. We had a pizza and salad. The pizza's are not large so if you are really hungry, you may want to try something else. It was perfect for us to share for lunch with the all you can eat salad and bread sticks. My wife enjoyed a nice glass of wine with her meal as well. Overall, it was a nice visit. The restaurant is usually busy as it was today but the staff seemed up to the task.

• Visited March 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
“rushed dinner”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I took my daughter out for dinner on a week night so they were not crowded. We wanted to take our time and enjoy ourselves. However they rused us through the entire meal. Starting with the salad and bread sticks. Our food arrived less than five minutes after our salad, which had very little dressing. I had asked our server if she could hold our food order and let us enjoy our salad. She informed us that they are not allowed to bring out salad unless an order has been placed for food.. Really?? I don't think we will be going back!

Visited January 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I always love going to Olive Garden. The food is great and everything is consistent. The service is very good. I like trying new ltems on the menu.

Visited August 2012