“Was a pleasant lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #226 of 900 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, South Carolina
“Was a pleasant lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a fairly light lunch, something with salad. I don't normally think of Olive Garden as their "Italian" food is usually not my favorite but they have a nice soup and salad combo and we were near enough to stop there. It was very nice. The waiter was attentive and pleasant. The food was good. We had a pizza and salad. The pizza's are not large so if you are really hungry, you may want to try something else. It was perfect for us to share for lunch with the all you can eat salad and bread sticks. My wife enjoyed a nice glass of wine with her meal as well. Overall, it was a nice visit. The restaurant is usually busy as it was today but the staff seemed up to the task.

• Visited March 2013

Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
“rushed dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I took my daughter out for dinner on a week night so they were not crowded. We wanted to take our time and enjoy ourselves. However they rused us through the entire meal. Starting with the salad and bread sticks. Our food arrived less than five minutes after our salad, which had very little dressing. I had asked our server if she could hold our food order and let us enjoy our salad. She informed us that they are not allowed to bring out salad unless an order has been placed for food.. Really?? I don't think we will be going back!

Visited January 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I always love going to Olive Garden. The food is great and everything is consistent. The service is very good. I like trying new ltems on the menu.

Visited August 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian Value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have been here multiple times and it’s consistently good. I like to try their specials and the service is always prompt. The salad is so good you will want more and thats no problem because they will bring you another big bowl. They handle parties of ten as smooth as two. Everybody locally must know by now that this place is great because it gets busy right after 5:00. Parking gets tricky too, but there is plenty of parking behind the restaurant so plan to walk a bit. Also, it's not to far from I-85. So enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
Salem, SC
“Maintains a constant standard”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Always a nice selection of Italian dishes and wine. Food quality is very good and constant so hard to have a bad meal. Service is good and it always seems busy which is a good sign. Prices reasonable.

Visited November 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!